Kamis, 07 Januari 2010

sebuah notes sederhana...feeling of the day...!!!

just walk...keep walking...
Other people do not need to know who you are ...
they think you are worse than they are ..
as much as possible to prove that you are actually better without any pride in it..

I think today I received a valuable lesson
experience made me see how important we respect ourselves ...
be ourselves much better than we become the ones that other people like it..

jadi kalo lo gasuka ya emang gw kaya begini,
ga perlu jadi orang yang bukan gw kan untuk disukai?

i prefer you hate me for what i am
than to love me for what i am not...

" Stand up...!!! With everything you've got...!!! "

3 komentar:

  1. yoiii..
    setuju dengan pendapatmu kangg....

    "be ourselves much better than we become the ones that other people like it.."
    hmmm...just be your self...
    i like this... :D

    BalasHapus
  2. "i prefer you hate me for what i am
    than to love me for what i am not..."
    quote of the day neh...
    setujuuuuuuu!

    BalasHapus
  3. @rama..
    wes paham to kang mksud'e?

    @gendon...yess sir..!!
    thx a lot...
    hihiihh..berkah iseng" nglamun diwaktu ujan

    BalasHapus